A second floor apartment of 100 sqm. in a listed building in the centre of Thessaloniki, built in 1930, was renovated and restored to its past glory. /to gain the glory of the past .
The apartment was redesigned partially, focusing on the optimal organization of the interior space, but at the same time keeping its original character.
For this reason, all the internal and external frames as well as the wooden floors were maintained with great care. The kitchen floor, with the typical cement tiles, was replaced with new one, selected by the owner.